Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fused Glass-My Latest Corvette Pendants!

My husband and I have been working hours on end to start up this new Corvette store called Corvette Web Central that is now part of our regular Corvette website with the same name. It takes an amazing amount of time to upload the many many Corvette themed items that we have. For instance, we have Corvette shirts, hats, key chains, Corvette gifts and of course, Corvette jewelry created by yours truly!!

Corvette Jake Racing Pendant and Necklace

This is one of my favorite Corvette fused glass pieces that I created. By layering the glass and utilizing my favorite silver dichroic glass, I was able to create a 3d look in Corvette Jake's eyes. Its so cool!

The great thing about all of my handmade Corvette Jake pendants is that they can be worn by both men or women! I mean, Corvette Jake and flames, whats not to like?!


Corvette Jake Racing Fused Glass Pendant for Men or Women


Perfect gift for Corvette loving families-everyone could wear a matching Corvette fused glass pendant at this awesome price! Great thank you or welcome gift for Corvette car club members, perfect to wear to Corvette get togethers, social events or parties! Any Corvette enthusiast would be thrilled and proud to wear or receive this one of a kind handmade WEARABLE CORVETTE ARTPIECE! Don't forget birthday's, anniversaries, Father's Day or Christmas!


Corvette Jake Racing Flames Fused Glass Pendant for Men and Women

My most recent piece, this yellow Corvette Jake is hand cut from fusing glass. I hand painted platinum silver flames on the black background to give this piece a little extra sparkle! Lightweight and comfortable to wear, this gold and black Corvette Racing Jake is perfect for both men and women!


Corvette Car Silhouette and Red Flames

So these Corvette pendants have been my latest project. Tonight I am firing a Corvette racing picture frame as a handmade gift for my husband for Valentine's Day...shhh, don't tell! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment